Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

In my past few posts I haven't really mentioned anything about how things are going in my world.  So I figured I should.  While I would like to use another word to describe it I will just say poor.   

The vitamin B6 started a few weeks ago and I began on a smaller dose than was recommended so I increased the dose.  I quickly realized I then struggled with insomnia at night....literally laying in bed for hours.  Now since I didn't notice any large difference when I increased the dose of B6, I cut back after about a week of not sleeping well.  Now I am back to a more tolerable dose and sometimes sleeping better.  Overall the B6 isn't the magic medication I was hoping it would be. 

In general there has been minimal difference lately, but I did have one day that I didn't puke at all (a very nice fluke)!  The past few days have been terrible.  The vomiting has started around 4am and just continued through the day.  I feel like a slowly moving zombie and my emotions are a bit frayed as I found myself crying in the bathroom yesterday.  Thankfully Ryan was there to help me up and give me a hug.  I am extremely frustrated and yet on some level I wonder why.  I sometimes feel like I just don't want to talk about it anymore.  When people ask me how I am I would just prefer to change the subject.  I genuinely appreciate the concern but I feel as though my life is consumed with vomiting and I would rather talk about almost anything else.  

But we are getting through everyday and I am doing my best to enjoy this special time with Fiona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment