Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My outstanding coworkers

I have been back to work since January.  When I returned I had a new appreciation and enjoyment for my job and I can honestly say I really like my job.  Being at work is a struggle and I know that without the support and understanding of my coworkers it wouldn't be possible.  I have been at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin for almost 7 years and I think the team we have now is the best it has ever been. 

People look out for one and other and everyone has been looking out for me.  It is a great group of people who keep me smiling.  It is the little things that I appreciate.  Like when I leave the bathroom and someone is kindly waiting there with a toothbrush and toothpaste (now why they would assume I was vomiting is beyond me).  Or when someone checks on an alarm in a room that smells less than ideal.  The great people who have swithched their assignments so I can take care of the non-isolation patients (yes, I am being politically correct here).  Those kind ladies who have stayed for me or come in even a few minutes early so I could head home.  Everyone who listens to my goofy stories about vomiting in the tunnel.  The people who have brought food to my house.  Everyone who asks how I am doing and if there is anything they can do.  I thank you all.  I've heard from many people that CHW is a great place to work but I think Center 7 is a step above the rest and for that I am very grateful.  Thank you all.  I couldn't do it without you. 

1 comment: